The Fluke 115 is the compact, general purpose troubleshooting tool for field service technicians
The Fluke 115 field technician’s digital multimeter measures True-rms voltage and current with plus resistance, continuity, frequency, and capacitance to meet the needs of a wide variety of field service technicians.
The 115 digital multimeter offers the users one-handed operation and a backlit display. The large, easy-to-read digits offer a 6000-count resolution. The 115 provides Min/Max/Average with elapsed time to record signal fluctuations. It also measures:
- AC and DC voltage to 600V,
- AC and DC current to 10 A (20 A overload for 30-seconds max).
Other useful features:
- Measures resistance, continuity, frequency, and capacitance
- Provides Min/Max/Average with elapsed time to record signal fluctuations
- Comes with a holster with probe holders for easy storage
- Features a compact ergonomic design for one-handed operation
- Fits into optional ToolPak™ magnetic hanger for hands-free operation
- CAT III 600 V safety rated
- Installed 9V battery
- 4mm silicone test lead set
- User manual