The Fluke 88V meter has measurement functions, troubleshooting features, and accuracy levels needed to solve problems on conventional and hybrid vehicles. The 88V is the most powerful automotive multimeter ever offered by Fluke. In addition to standard multimeter features such as the ability to measure voltage, current, continuity, and resistance, the 88V can perform:
- Pulse width
- Duty cycle
- Min/Max/Average recording
- Diode tests
- The pulse width function provides millisecond resolution for troubleshooting fuel injectors.
- Automotive measurements
The 88V meter can take care of many automotive needs, getting into more of the digital multimeters measurement capabilities - it can measure voltage up to 1000 V AC and DC, current up to 10 A, 20 A for up to 30 seconds and frequency to 200 kHz and % duty cycle. Add those features to RPM measurements with optional inductive pickup and millisecond pulse width measurements for fuel injectors to name a few. The 88V comes packed with the functions you need:
Temperature measurements with optional temperature probe
Analog bar graph to track changing or unstable signals
Min/Max/Average recording with Min/Max Alert to capture variations automatically
Peak Min/Max to record transients as fast as 250 μs
88V multimeter designed for the garage
While working in a garage, the large display digits can help you focus on the vehicle while still being able to read the numbers. Plus, the two-level bright white backlight offers the additional visibility you may need.
An optional magnetic hanger lets you hang the meter from most steel surfaces for easy set-up and viewing. The 88V is designed to be used in high energy environments like those found on hybrid vehicles.
The product is supported by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Resistance, continuity and diode test
- Millisecond pulse width measurements for fuel injectors
- Frequency to 200 kHz and % duty cycle
- Measure up to 1000 V AC and DC
- Measure current up to 10 A, 20 A for up to 30 seconds
- 4 ½ digits for precise measurements
- RPM measurements with optional inductive pickup
- Temperature measurements with optional temperature probe
- Fluke 88V digital multimeter
- High-impact holster
- Test leads