The FEV300 test adapter kit with Type 1 and Type 2 connectors is designed to test function and safety of charging stations mode 3 for AC charging. The adapter imitates an electric vehicle and opens up a charging cycle, activating voltage and current output, allowing you to conduct tests in combination with appropriate test instruments like an installation tester (Fluke 1664 FC) and/or a ScopeMeter® (Fluke 120B Series). With the adapter kit, charging stations can be tested in accordance with IEC/EN 61851-1 and IEC/HD 60364-7-722.
- Proximity Pilot (PP) state “Cable Simulation”: With PP State rotary switch the adapter can simulate various current capabilities of charging cables
- Control Pilot (CP) state “Vehicle Simulation”: With CP State rotary switch selector various charging states can be simulated
- Simulation of CP error “E”, simulation of PE error (Earth fault)
Two different connectors
To connect to an EV charging station with a Type 1 with vehicle connector, use the FEV300-CON-TY1 Type 1 Plug. To connect to an EV charging station Type 2 with socket outlet, or to connect to an EV charging station Type 2 with vehicle connector, use the FEV300-CON-TY2 Type 2 Plug.
Simplicity and convenience
Perform a variety of tests including ground fault checks, insulation of wires, measuring voltage and duty cycle to see max current available for charging all in one adapter that safely integrates with the Fluke portfolio of test and measurement tools. The FEV300 allows you to simulate CP (E) and PE (Earth Fault) error and includes separate phase indication by three LED lamps for easy check if voltage is present. There is no need to bring an electric vehicle onsite for charging station troubleshooting: the adapter acts as an electric vehicle when connected to a charging station for easy performance and maintenance testing.
- FEV300/BASIC Test Adapter
- FEV300-CON-TY1 Type 1 Plug
- FEV300-CON-TY2 Type 2 Plug
- Carrying case