Measure current up to 100 A without breaking the circuit with OpenJaw™ design. The T5-1000 Electrical Tester is a versatile troubleshooting tool to carry to every job site. Use it to check voltage, continuity, and current–all with one compact tool.
How to use the T5-1000
Just select volts, ohms, or current and the tester does the rest. The electrical tester auto-selects between AC and DC voltage up to 1000 V.
Plus, the OpenJaw™ design allows for fast and easy current measurements without needing to make metallic contact, just slide a wire into the open fork. The continuity beeper offers a quick go/no-go tests, resistance measurements to 1000 Ω.
The electrical tester comes with detachable Slim Reach probe tips so you can easily work in tight spaces. Or hand free work when you use the test lead holder to make the meter an “extended handle” for the probe.
Key safety features
An integrated protection circuit allows the tester to stay connected to a voltage source longer than a solenoid tester. The T5-1000 Electrical Tester also boasts:
A CAT III 1000V, CAT IV 600 V rating
Withstands a 10 ft. (3 m) drop.
The T5-1000 has and Auto-off mode to conserve battery life. The unit fits into an optional holster that attaches to a belt and neatly stows test leads.
Other useful capabilities:
- Features a compact design with handy probe storage
- Withstands a 10 ft. (3 m) drop
- Includes detachable SlimReach™ probe tips that are customised for national electrical standards
- Can stay connected much longer than solenoid type testers
- Offers Auto-off mode to conserve battery life
- Fits into an optional holster that attaches to a belt and neatly stows test leads
- 4 mm detachable probes
- Instruction sheet