It’s a dilemma. Preventive and predictive maintenance rounds must be done, however when conditions are harsh, there is no margin for error. Accurate measurements need to be captured the first time. Don’t go out unprepared. The Fluke Ti480 PRO is designed to work in the toughest industries.
- Oil and gas production
- Electrical, water and gas utilities
- Glass manufacturing
Advanced thermal capability. Rugged and easy to hold.
The rugged, pistol grip design of this camera allows the thermographer to focus on their surroundings rather than the camera. Clip it to your pack and climb a ladder – the camera can take it. Even after that type of a climb you can capture a surprising level of detail with the high thermal sensitivity, allowing you to isolate the smallest temperature anomalies. Display these temperature differences in SuperResolution mode – get 4x the standard resolution and analyze your thermal images in more detail than ever before. Never miss a temperature anomaly again, capture in-focus images throughout the field of view with MultiSharp. While you may not need all these features on a daily basis, they are essential when diagnosing mission critical equipment. When you need to get the right image the first time, reach for the Fluke Ti480 PRO.
Get the most out of your Ti480 PRO with Fluke Connect™ desktop software. Create professional reports in minutes while efficiently capturing full radiometric data to support your maintenance program.
- Edit and optimize images
- Combine infrared and visible images for simpler analysis
- Create detailed reports
- Organize and search images by asset, severity, and title
- Get 4x the pixel data with SuperResolution, which captures multiple images and combines them to create a 1280 x 960 image
- Save time - wirelessly sync images directly from your camera to the Fluke Connect® system, and attach to an asset record or work order
- Reduce the need take notes in the field with IR-PhotoNotes™ and voice annotations
- Capture a clear, accurate image focused throughout the field of view with MultiSharp™ Focus
- Get an instant in-focus image of your designated target. LaserSharp® Auto Focus uses a built-in laser distance meter that calculates and displays the distance from your designated target.
- Thermal imager with standard infrared lens
- AC power supply and battery pack charger (including universal AC adapters)
- Two, rugged lithium ion smart battery packs
- USB cable
- HDMI video cable
- 4 GB micro SD card
- Rugged, hard carrying case
- Adjustable hand strap
- Available by free download Fluke Connect® SmartView® desktop software and users manual
We offer financing on orders between $10,000 and $50,000 (incl GST)
|Rate / $1000
This is not an offer of finance. This quote has been based on the information provided and may be subject to change. Subject to credit criteria and approval.